show and tell...

my new party muumuu

Happy manic Monday. How is your Monday so far? Here so far so good. I am feeling the need to do alot of puttering around the house. I have way too many projects not completed and it's driving me bonkers. 


* I just treated myself to a fitbit. Do you have one? I'm still working on maximizing it's usefulness. Any tidbits to share? And apparently I pretty much never get 8 hours of sleep. 

* Not a big surprise that where I expertly perfected the all-nighter was ranked as one of the college campuses to stay up later than others. 

* I must be the one of the last people to watch this Lego video as the hubs informed me he already saw it. He's not exactly the most up to date on his social media.

* As you can tell from my new muumuu, my new fashion statement is not 'wallflower.' I think I've hit my Iris Apfel-esk stage. So where can I wear these fabulous glitter pants? And I'm still kicking myself that I passed on a black and gold leather pair of limited edition Converse at an Australian flea market. Can't even find them online anywhere.

* It is starting to cool off in Hong Kong (low 80s) and I really want to start knitting or crocheting again. I think the perfect thing to start with are these colorful dishtowels.

* Seriously, we have promised the children a dog when we return to the states. Obviously, my daughter wants to go home now- just for the dog! So she spends alot of time staring at puppies just dreaming. And these puppies underwater are the cutest!

* Almost all the office supply stores sell bags of paper strips. It's only taken me two years to figure out they are for origami stars! I'll have to grab a bag next time I'm out and about.

* It's hard to believe that in Hong Kong (one the highest rent on earth) there would be abandoned properties. But there are! Check it out. Pretty creepy.

Here's to a great and productive week! I walked through the house and made a list. Now it's about time I got cracking on that list!


xox,
c





No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger