show and tell...




Well, happy first September Monday friends. I miss Fall. There aren't any colorful leaves here in The Kong. And temperature hasn't dropped. We are still hovering in the 30s (Celsius) most days. October's when it usually begins to cool off a little. I'm looking forward to it.

* Did you see this crazy man in Hong Kong? Eating bananas on the fifth tallest building in Hong Kong? No thank you.

* Last week I was all fluster about instagram's gingham shirts. This week it's classic art embellished with dramatic fashion pieces. My fav so far is the American Gothic. If I might be so bold to suggest  Degas' Little Dancer with a Pucci turban.

* I just ordered Red Scarf Girl.  It's a autobiography of a twelve year old Chinese girl in 1966 during the Cultural Revolution. My son read it last year for school and liked it. Pretty much the only fiction book he's liked in a long while. I was sold.

* My favorite show in the states ended. Chelsea Lately. I love it. I've read all her books. I kept trying to find the finale on you tube, but it keeps telling me 'not available in your country.' Grrr.

Happy Happy September! Pretty much all the women in my family have birthdays in September so it'll a busy one here!


xox,
christine




3 comments:

  1. If I can find the finale and put it on Dropbox or something for you, would that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if this will allow you to download the file to your computer and then watch: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shannon! I will try that! xox

    ReplyDelete

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger