show and tell...


Well , that was one crazy week! Pretty much everyone in our house was ill with varying degrees. We did manage to make it to a good friend's birthday party by Sunday afternoon after getting an all clear from the physician. I lived in leggings and t-shirts all week and not with a fashionable spin at all! So this Monday morning I felt like i was reintroduced to my closet and wore clothes that haven't seen the light of day in awhile. So energizing! Hong Kong's beautiful fall weather didn't hurt either. What does it take for you to rediscover your closet and break out of your fashion rut?

Here are a few small tidbits I noticed while taking care of sickies last week... 

  • I found a great quote, 'be simple, simply be,' and currently you can get the print most graciously at thenester.com
  • i found what i want for Christmas or a belated birthday fit or just for no reason at all. Here's a clue  I'm obsessed with labelers...
  • Our development gym now has one of these. I am dying to try it, but just much would it real work and how silly will I look riding it?
  • Do you have a foo dog? Do you know what one is? My last Live Sigma Kappa post explains it all. 
xox,
christine


No man is a good doctor who has never been sick himself. 
- Chinese proverb


1 comments:

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger