- Who doesn't want books under the Christmas tree? Personally, I'm very intrigued to read With out you there is no us by Suki Kim. Have you heard about it? She's been on several talk shows. Ms Kim taught English in North Korea and writes about life there.
- My son has started to travel all over The Kong on his own. The public transportation is excellent here. So we printed out these In Case of Emergency cards from The Epilepsy Network for my piece of mind.
- I thought I was a pretty good gift wrapper, but this lady puts me to shame. I think I need to step it up a notch.
- I finally found an app that helps with writing the Mandarin characters. The characters are traced right on the screen. Every little bit helps!
- We love Mexican food, which isn't very easy to find here in The Kong. Now add onto that a celiac child and we usually cook our own Mexican dinners at home. I finally found a gluten free tortilla recipe that works. Enjoy!
Hope every one's having a great holiday season so far. We hosted a neighborhood cookie decorating party Saturday. I think all the kiddos had a good time. Can you believe I completely forgot to take any photos? Not a single one! Must have been all that sugar! Next time.